2. Beitrag als November Gast Designer bei Create a Smile :)

Hello everybody, it´s me again! 

Last time I showed you a little snowmen card. And I made another one for this week. I´m really in love with these cute little guys, so I could´t resist to use them.



My inspiration for this card was the sentiment „warm fuzzies“. I found it really funny to use this sentiment with a group of snowman. So I decided to create this campfire scene.



The first part of my little card is easy. I did some partial die cutting for the shaker window and to create my background I used the Blending Tool and Distress Inks. 
My little snowmen at the left side were a bit difficult to create, but not impossible. I stamped him, but only the outside. I masked off the buttons and his face. With an alcohol marker resisting pen I drew in his face and the buttons of his belly, but mirrored. I drew the campfire by hand and all images were colored with some alcohol markers and afterwards fuzzy cut out. I wanted my sentiment to stand out from the white background, so I decided to stamp it on some black Cardstock. I didn´t want the sentiment stacked, so I used my VersaMark pen to stamp the words in line. With the pen I could easily ink up only the part I wanted, and not the whole image. 



Don´t be to shy to use your stamps in other ways. If you need them to be different, so try it. It doesn't matter if you cut them, or mask them of. But try it!



Cool Buddies - Create a Smile
Schöne Bescherung - Create a Smile



I hope you had a lot of fun with my snowmen. I promise the next time there will be no snowmen anymore. I guess you had enough. 

See you next Wednesday,

1 Kommentar:

  1. Tolle Karteeeee!!! :) hab deine andere GD Karte schon bei CAS bewundert - sau cooool!

    AntwortenLöschen