Flying Hippo Circle LED - Chibitronics

Hello crafty people,

today I´m over at the Chibitronics blog to show you a flying hippo LED card. I had the idea in my mind to create a slider switch card like Eiko was doing lately. But I totally failed. Nevertheless I wanted to incourage you on continuing your projects and not throw them away. We spend so many hours (at least I do!) on a project, that I don´t want to loose this time. Sometime you just have to change ideas and the card will turn out beautifully. Nobody will ever know that it wasn´t planed like this. Just me and you ;)



I created a video for you on how I created my project. But you can find here a little instruction:
  • Stamp all my images mit Versafine black ink on watercoloring paper
  • Color images using Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker
  • Fuzzy cut images
  • Create the backgroun; I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and aqua brush pen
  • Die cut the background, glitter frame and cloud borders
  • Create LED circuit (circuit picture below) on a card panel that is slightly bigger than the background
  • Stamp and emboss the sentiment on the cloud border
  • Assemble the card together; 1. One layer of foam tape all around the frame and tape the background on top 2. Another layer of foam tape on the bottom of the card 3. Adhire cloud borders 4. Two layers of foam tape on the glitter frame 5. Glue hippo and his balloons on the card
  • Add finishing touches like Glossy accents and iridescent stars (you could also use sequins)
  • Card is all finished ;)


I hope my instruction and my video could help you create this card. Feel free to change the places of the LED´s or change the scene. The card could be easily a love card when you arrange them into a heart shape.



All the supplies I´ve used are listend below. I wish you all a nice week and until the next time ;)


Merken
ChibitronicsStarter KitLabel OceanAcetateTim HoltzTonic Trimmer
ChibitronicsLED whiteLawn FawnPuffy Clouds Border DieVersafineOnyx Black
ChibitronicsCuppertapeLifestyle CraftersQuick Stick ToolVersamarkWatermark Ink
Create a SmileAcrylblöckeLittle Things by LucyStarry Nights Confetti My Favorite ThingsHappy Hippo
Foam Tape3MMy Favorite ThingsScallop Frame RectangleSimon Says StampSilver Embossing Powder
FoliaBonefolderNeenah SolarWhite Paper Ultra HeavySpectrum NoirSparkle pen Vintage Hues
FoliaWatercolor paperRangerMulti Matte MediumSpectrum NoirAqua Marker
FoliaBastelskalpellRangerGlossy AccentsIncadincadoEmbossing Bag
FoliaGlitzerkarton ClassicRangerPerfect PearlsStampin UpSchere
FoliaVellumSizzixBigShot

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen